account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Xperia ARC is getting heated with in a minute

SOLVED
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Xperia ARC is getting heated with in a minute

I have purchesd a Sony Ericsson Xperia ARC mobile. I could see some problems as i started using it. Few are listed...

• Moblie getting heated up immedialty, when i picked call
  • Even same is observed when music file was played less than a Minute

Note:  It starts heating up once i start picking up the call. I haven't used this at least for a Single minute.

I know if i use mobile for long time for conversations, usually mobiles get heated up. And even though it has 1GHz, I didn't expect this from most well known SONY.

I saw many other products from other Mobile companies, which has much heavier configuarations not leaning with these problems.

I'm a big FAN of SONY, but this was never expected from my fav company.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Demigod
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Xperia ARC is getting heated with in a minute

There has been a lot of discussion about heat on a few devices. My best advice is to see if you can compare it to another Xperia arc and determine if yours is defective, or if this is the normal operating temperature.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Demigod
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Xperia ARC is getting heated with in a minute

There has been a lot of discussion about heat on a few devices. My best advice is to see if you can compare it to another Xperia arc and determine if yours is defective, or if this is the normal operating temperature.

View solution in original post