account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

To Mr. Magnus

SOLVED
Master
Message 1 of 9
Message 1 of 9

To Mr. Magnus

first of all thank you for your reply on login issue..

and i hope you come up with a solution for it..

but stoo i have a question

whhy are these fake images coming up on our user profile.. ?? why havent you fixed this issue ??

and how the pics got changed by themselves ?

18.bmp

this is the main peoplé page..

and now when i see my profile it shows this

19.bmp

how come ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Message 5 of 9
Message 5 of 9

Re: To Mr. Magnus

Sorry for not coming back to you before on this issue. I just received words from the IT department. Something basically went wrong with the migration of the data as we upgraded the forum software platform a couple of months ago. In order to not make a new migration of the data I ask you who have this problem to update your profile pictures and avatars manually. I know this is not the solution that you asked for but I am not sure I dare to ask for a new migration. If you already have changed your profile picture and it still is a proble please let me know.

Thanks for understanding.

8 REPLIES 8
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

how come others were able to access their account?  but not my account "uliwooly" some times I can't even access my second account uliwooly-wooly

Community Manager
Message 3 of 9
Message 3 of 9

I asked the IT guys to take a look at it. I will keep you posted. But is it random pictures all the time or has it been these pictures since we changed the design of the forum?

Master
Message 4 of 9
Message 4 of 9

It came to our notice when you guys changed the design..

And yes..when I open my profile it shows a pic but if some one opens my profile thers a different image..:-D

Highlighted
Community Manager
Message 5 of 9
Message 5 of 9

Sorry for not coming back to you before on this issue. I just received words from the IT department. Something basically went wrong with the migration of the data as we upgraded the forum software platform a couple of months ago. In order to not make a new migration of the data I ask you who have this problem to update your profile pictures and avatars manually. I know this is not the solution that you asked for but I am not sure I dare to ask for a new migration. If you already have changed your profile picture and it still is a proble please let me know.

Thanks for understanding.

Master
Message 6 of 9
Message 6 of 9

Its ok Winking Face I have deleted that pic and it does not shows up now..so all is good..

But anybody reading this please check that theres no pic in my profile..just click on my name and do tell me..

Forum Legend
Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

Confirmed .... No picture. Slightly smiling Face

Master
Message 8 of 9
Message 8 of 9

hmm thanks for that Dizzy Face

Forum Legend
Message 9 of 9