account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc (LT15i) keeps on restarting itself (reboot loop)

SOLVED
Apprentice
Message 41 of 51
Message 41 of 51

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc (LT15i) keeps on restarting itself (reboot loop)

@uliwooly

i also tried the flash tool , but it said my phone is locked and i have to unlock it ..any ideas ??

Emperor
Message 42 of 51
Message 42 of 51

Just keep trying with PCC, since SUS is dead there isn't other ways to do this

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Apprentice
Message 43 of 51
Message 43 of 51

@uliwooly

thank you , i did it thru pcc , i think they added the sus advantage in the new version of pcc

Emperor
Message 44 of 51
Message 44 of 51

I'm glad its working now 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 45 of 51
Message 45 of 51

Hi, I got my LT15 suddenly keeps on rebooting itself on a loop.

And funny thing is that SUS can't be downloaded any longer. Any solution..??

One time poster
Message 46 of 51
Message 46 of 51

I have the same problem, at first i thought i won't use it anymore but now i need my old phone back and i can't reboot it using SUS since it's not available anymore. I read above that PCC has now the same function but i can't seem to find it/manage the reboot of my phone. Help and thanks.

ind
One time poster
Message 47 of 51
Message 47 of 51

i am having the same problem. it keeps on restarting but when i installed sus it said the services are no longer available after jul,2014. and the pc companion also doesn't help, it says "unable to repair". what to do? plz help.

One time poster
Message 48 of 51
Message 48 of 51

hi guys

i have tried almost all the solution starting from pressing the power button ansd the voulme up at the same time which does nothing btw on my XPERIA ARC Lt15i .

i have also used flashtool, where i get a message about which my phone is locked

i looked about the unlockbootloader.sonymobile.com but as the phone is in a bootloop, i cant have access to the keypad

and thus cant find the IMEI or someting like that

so i cant unlock it and thus cant flash it

HELP ME PLZ

ANY REASONABLE SOLUTION WILL BE WELCOME

Thank u.

Learner
Message 49 of 51
Message 49 of 51

My Sony xperia Arc phone also facing similar restart problem. Sony logo and Xperia Logo are coming up on phone infinetely and phone is restarting continuosly. 

After searching internet, came to know many of us have experienced this problem. The solution provided were based on SUS (Sony Update Service) which is no longer supported by Sony. Tried installing latest SONY PC companion but my phone still not able to be detected by this new software too. 

Can support team, post new solution for this problem at the earliest. Alexander or anybody else from support team appreciate your quick help on posting new solution if exists. Kindly comment.

Thanks,

Santosh 

One time poster
Message 50 of 51
Message 50 of 51

i have tried almost all the solution starting from pressing the power button ansd the voulme up at the same time which does nothing btw on my XPERIA ARC Lt15i .

i have also used flashtool, where i get a message about which my phone is locked

i looked about the unlockbootloader.sonymobile.com but as the phone is in a bootloop, i cant have access to the keypad

and thus cant find the IMEI or someting like that

so i cant unlock it and thus cant flash it