account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc (LT15i) keeps on restarting itself (reboot loop)

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 21 of 51
Message 21 of 51

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc (LT15i) keeps on restarting itself (reboot loop)

Hello,

I do have Xperia Arc (LT15i)as well and it keeps on rebooting itself. I tried to install SUS but while it looks up for softrware on phone, it gives message that there is modified software on phone and then nothing happens.

Could you please suggest how can i get rid of this problem.

Thanks

Emperor
Message 22 of 51
Message 22 of 51

check the whole thread

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 23 of 51
Message 23 of 51

I had the same problem and the SUS program worked - but only on my Win 7-PC. I had tried my new Win 8-Laptop before, but there the software couldn't connect to the smartphone - I pressed back for ages and it did not help. On the Win 7-PC a driver was installed automatically and then it connected to the smartphone instantly.

I hope this helps anyone with the same problem, the same as your post helped me. Thank you.

Emperor
Message 24 of 51
Message 24 of 51

it will work with win8 BUT you must use a 2.0 USB port, it won't work with 3.0 USB ports

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 25 of 51
Message 25 of 51

thank u . u helped alot.

HA
One time poster
Message 26 of 51
Message 26 of 51

I have same issue with My Xperia Arc LT15i set. i tried to fix it by reading this thread, but when I use SUS , it does not recognise my device at step 2, that is connect. I follow every thing mentioned in this thread. 

How to make my device recongnise by the software. You also faces this issue, please tell me If I am missing any step.

Visitor
Message 27 of 51
Message 27 of 51

I had the same problem too, i figured out that it only occured when i had mobile network on outdoors on WCDMA setting. The way to fix it is to select GSM only by going to settings > wireless and networks > mobile networks > network mode > GSM only. 

Hope this helps, this worked for me so lets hope its the case for everyone.

P.S. if you dont have mobile network i.e you only use wifi then you should'nt have this probem.

Visitor
Message 28 of 51
Message 28 of 51

I had the same problem too, i figured out that it only occured when i had mobile network on outdoors on WCDMA setting. The way to fix it is to select GSM only by going to settings > wireless and networks > mobile networks > network mode > GSM only. 

Hope this helps, this worked for me so lets hope its the case for everyone.

P.S. if you dont have mobile network i.e you only use wifi then you should'nt have this probem.

One time poster
Message 29 of 51
Message 29 of 51

SAME REBOOT LOOP ISSUE SOLVED.

Thanks for the infoSlightly smiling Face

hvk
Visitor
Message 30 of 51
Message 30 of 51

Hello,

I could get nothing else than the sony ericsson screen and it is continuosly rebooting. If i connect it to a pc also i could get nothing.