account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Service Menu

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 11 of 19
Message 11 of 19

Re: Service Menu

Hello,

I entered the service menu and did the speaker test. There is no sound, help!

Visitor
Message 12 of 19
Message 12 of 19

but where is service menu?..i cannot even find it.. pleaseSmiling Face with open mouth & closed Eyes

One time poster
Message 13 of 19
Message 13 of 19

speaker not working

hi the loud speaker is not working on my phone also ringtone alarm etc 

any advice please

@uliwooly-wooly wrote:

This is how you enter Service Menu on the Arc, Neo, Play, etc

Open the Dialer and press this

*#*#7378423#*#*

One time poster
Message 14 of 19
Message 14 of 19

Hi

i just bought yesterday sony xperia v(LT25i)  water proof with 13 MP all these stuff in it but when i checked its IMEI number it told me that this is not a valid IMEI number what i should do or ther is any other way to check IMEI number and its also not supporting water proof option when i tap on it it says not supported whats the problem and how can i slove it first time usin xperia so dont knoe much about it

Visitor
Message 15 of 19
Message 15 of 19

and how i can activate my proximty sensor if it's apear to be off...............????pls help me

Message 16 of 19
Message 16 of 19

You need to keep it covered,you will see it changes to on.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Rookie
Message 17 of 19
Message 17 of 19

My mobile SONY Xperia Tipo shows that """""""""""unfortunetly camera has stopped""""""""

pls suggest...what to do..

Message 18 of 19
Message 18 of 19

Settings-apps-all-camera,force stop and clear data.Restart.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

One time poster
Message 19 of 19
Message 19 of 19

How to get 4g support in Xperia z1 phone