account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Serious storage/memory problems with my Arc...

SOLVED
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Serious storage/memory problems with my Arc...

Don't know what to do anymore...

All of a sudden, my phone corrupted about 10 of the photos I had in it and crashed, saying 'insufficient' memory/storage.

I tried to clean up some of the running apps, but it's still slow.

I stopped the live wallpapers, removed some apps and now even the new ones I download disappear after I switch my phone off.

I have 32Gb in my SD card, but barely any apps can be directly stored and run from there.

I had moved some of them to the card, but then they wouldn't run anymore. Had to remove and download again and again!!!

Arghhhh!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Demigod
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Serious storage/memory problems with my Arc...

Can you spend a day with another memory card in the phone? Sounds like the card is likely corrupt, since photos are stored on the card always.

My quick and simple answer is to format the memory card.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Demigod
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Serious storage/memory problems with my Arc...

Can you spend a day with another memory card in the phone? Sounds like the card is likely corrupt, since photos are stored on the card always.

My quick and simple answer is to format the memory card.