account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Problem in transfer of photos from phone to laptop ( photos not showing in memory card folder)

SOLVED
Forum Legend
Message 11 of 14
Message 11 of 14

Re: Problem in transfer of photos from phone to laptop ( photos not showing in memory card folder)

have you tried connecting the sd card using a memory card reader instead of connecting it via the phone?

________________________________________________________________________________
The Man! The Myth! The Forum Legend! -Scott Sterling
Forum Legend
Message 12 of 14
Message 12 of 14

Re: Problem in transfer of photos from phone to laptop ( photos not showing in memory card folder)

or try to sync your phone using Media GO,

________________________________________________________________________________
The Man! The Myth! The Forum Legend! -Scott Sterling
Message 13 of 14
Message 13 of 14

You need a USB cable compatible with your PC and phone. Plug in the cable to your phone and PC. Then, go on your phone and open Settings. Then, find Connect to PC and choose the default as "Mount as Disk Drive" or "Disk Drive". This will then mount your phone's internal storage and SD Card is disk drives on your computer, which will allow you to search for photos and copy them.

Visitor
Message 14 of 14
Message 14 of 14

I usually transfer various files with USB cable. Especially, I love to take photos with my Galaxy S4 and then transfer them to my PC for backing up.

But if your computer didn't see your photos, you can attach to an email and open on your PC.

Wanna know more tricks on how to transfer photo from Android to PC, please click the link and learn more method. One is use Android Manager.