account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Please HELP

Visitor
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Please HELP

Please help I am having problem with my phone , first i couldn't launsh settings (phone restarts by itselfs) then I done factory data reset . Now when I start the phone it crashes. I can't even start it. Please help I don't have money to buy another phone. PLEASE!!!!!! Slightly frowning Face

2 REPLIES 2
Visitor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Please HELP

The phone is Lt8i

Help

Emperor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Please HELP

@Nećko

remove both the SIM and SD cards > repair the phone with PCC > report back

software repair

PC Companion (PCC)

Bridge (for Mac)

Alternatives on How to backup Xperias

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/36355

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)