account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

No signal except maybe once a week!

SOLVED
Learner
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

No signal except maybe once a week!

I've had my phone for 18 months now and in the last month the signal just dropped, I upgraded the software which was pretty old, thinking this would solve the problem - then the latest 4.0.4 upgrade came through and I installed that upgrade also.  I get signal about once a week for a few minutes,  SIM is fine in other phones, and my husband is on 3 as well and has no issues with the signal on a different phone.  Any ideas anyone?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Demigod
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: No signal except maybe once a week!

You need to sent your phone to Sony service centre...

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

4 REPLIES 4
Demigod
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

You need to sent your phone to Sony service centre...

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

Emperor
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

try with a brand new SIM card, also uninstall 

taskillers

task managers

antivirus

ram apps

battery apps

booster apps

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

yup - it sounds like I do - have contacted them and its going in for a 'repair' if possible - thankfully still under manufacturer's warranty!  Thanks for advice.

One time poster
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

is this problem solved??