account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

MY XPERIA ARC S LT18I IS RESTARTING AGAIN AND AGAIN BY ITSELF

One time poster
Message 1 of 10
Message 1 of 10

PLS HELP ME GUYS

9 REPLIES 9
One time poster
Message 2 of 10
Message 2 of 10

Re: MY XPERIA ARC S LT18I IS RESTARTING AGAIN AND AGAIN BY ITSELF

me too.. what happen..since yesterday, restarting again n again till now..

Master
Message 3 of 10
Message 3 of 10

Try to remove SIM card and SD card and start the phone without any cards inserted. 

If you still experience problem you can try to start the phone in safe mode: 

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/FAQ/How-to-boot-your-phone-into-safe-mode/m-p/348008#U348008

'Turn off your phone.  Wait a few seconds and then turn in on again. Now during the boot process press and hold the menu key until the phone has booted completely.

To exit safe mode you simply power off and power on as normal.'

If the problem still persist, I suggest that you try to repair the phone software using PC Companion or Update Service: 

http://www.sonymobile.com/update

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/tools/update-service/

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

One time poster
Message 4 of 10
Message 4 of 10

ME TOO...BUT MY PHONE NEVER GET BACK INTO MY FIRST PAGE...JUST DOING RESTART AGAIN AND AGAIN AY FIRST START " SONY MAKE,BELIEVE " ALL OVER AGAIN...EVEN I TAKE ALL OUT THEN UNTILL NOW STILL NOT  FUNCTION AS WELL ....HELP ME....

Master
Message 5 of 10
Message 5 of 10

Hi and welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

I suggest that you try to update/reinstall the latest software using Update Service: 

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/tools/update-service/

Download the program and follow the instructions in the program. 

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Visitor
Message 6 of 10
Message 6 of 10

ok im user of lt18i too and have same problem but solve but solve today.just plug in charger and remove back cover and sim and sd card and let it rebooting itseft again and again for 8 to 10 hours,u go to sleep or work.after 8,10 hour u should able to acees u phone then go to settinggo to,back up&reset and press the setting reset and done. it work for me if it work for u too then don t on bluethooth again .and we like sony

One time poster
Message 7 of 10
Message 7 of 10

This restarting problem happened when I switched on Blue Tooth in my mobile. I removed SIM, memory card & battery, still problem existed. I tried switching off and on many times but in vain. After reading this comment I left my mobile on and it kept on restarting and finally the Blue Tooth went off and as mentioned went to settings and to back up and reset, it worked. Thanks. 

Why this happens? Can't I use Blue Tooth hereafter? Will Sony reply? 

TIA.

One time poster
Message 8 of 10
Message 8 of 10

ARC S LT18I IS RESTARTING AGAIN AND AGAIN BY ITSELF

Learner
Message 9 of 10
Message 9 of 10

Any suggestions @uliwool ?

One time poster
Message 10 of 10
Message 10 of 10

Hello to all. I have this problem about my mobile allways restarting again and again. I make what you guys say before. And nothing. The phone making the same allways restarting. Anyone have another solution to fix this problem?

Best Regards to all