account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Email 4.0.1 "Waiting for sync" on corporate Exchange/Activesync

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 81 of 84
Message 81 of 84

Re: Email 4.0.1 "Waiting for sync" on corporate Exchange/Activesync

hi,

still the same - my phone is shwoing that i am already using latest software - any idea how to get it updated to latest version?

thx

One time poster
Message 82 of 84
Message 82 of 84

Use the PC Companion instead, and if your phone is branded, hope your operator has approved the release of the update to you Winking Face

Visitor
Message 83 of 84
Message 83 of 84

I am facing the same problem. I've Xperia Tablet Z 3G edition running Android 4.1.2. Please help. 

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 84 of 84
Message 84 of 84

Looks that sony does not care about this
2years and bug is still here with Xperia z2