account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Can't put device into flashmode or fastboot mode.

One time poster
Message 11 of 16
Message 11 of 16

Re: Can't put device into flashmode or fastboot mode.

just make a factory data reset and you'll be good Slightly smiling Face

Learner
Message 12 of 16
Message 12 of 16

I have solution, and you can get your device to go into any modes - flashmode or fastboot mode in this version of Xperia Waving Hand Clapping Hands just Click here to watch how to do that : https://youtu.be/PLsn5Zs3nVA

Enjoy Grinning Face with smiling Eyes .

Can't put device into flashmode or fastboot mode - The Solution Xperia Arc S flashmode and fastboot mode keep cable on (1) and hold back button than put USB to PC, when you get Green light fixed just out from (1) and click with cable on (2) to get Flashmode, Enjoy Title of the track : 2BAD - Space
One time poster
Message 13 of 16
Message 13 of 16

Re: Can't put device into flashmode

Good Evening/Hello/Hi ,

I have a problem with my Sony Xperia M Dual(C2004). After i flashed my phone does not work perfectly (errors with some application in sd card) and i decided to restore it to stock firmware. The firmware i am trying to use was already flashed other time and it work fine. But now, when i try to get into flashmode the green led light up for 1 second, then light off and stuck into flashmode. I have all drivers on my pc and it recognize the phone as SOMC flash device, but the green led is down and Flashtool not start flashing.... What can I do? Fastboot and recovery mode works fine.

Message 14 of 16
Message 14 of 16

Dear Brother,

I beg you to please help me,.i cant put XA ULTRA F3216  in FLASHMODE / FASTBOOT MODE as i have flashed with bad kernels,now i need to flash but TRIED TRIED all the procedures .

NOW PLEASE HELP ME WITH YOUR PROCEDURE TO enter FLASH MODE, awaiting for your reply, Thank YOu in advance.

PLEASE HELP ME 

One time poster
Message 15 of 16
Message 15 of 16

Hi there, I have a solution, use a MACBOOK.

You turn on USB debugging, OEM unlock too in developer settings.

Turn off your phone completely

At the same time as holding the volume up plug in your phone to the MAC and the blue light should appear.

hey Presto 🎊

One time poster
Message 16 of 16
Message 16 of 16

I realize this post is from 2013, but I had this same problem with a xperia xz with flashtool in 2018. Turns out, for me at least, the solution was mind-numbingly easy. When your device is making the 0.5 second green lights, it is in flashmode. It was just a matter of entering flashmode prior to starting the flash in flashtool, as the application would not reconize a device in flashmode if started when promted by the application.