account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Actual 2012 SE phones ;) including some rumoured phones..!!

SOLVED
Emperor
Message 131 of 170
Message 131 of 170

Re: Rumoured 2012 SE phones ;) including Sony Ericsson Xperia Nozomi ( updated : nozomi just a concept )

http://www.xperiablog.net/2012/01/09/xperia-s-official-press-images/

Xperia S

Xperia S

Xperia S

Xperia S

Xperia S

Xperia S

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 132 of 170
Message 132 of 170

Re: Rumoured 2012 SE phones ;) including Sony Ericsson Xperia Nozomi ( updated : nozomi just a concept )

Cool ... SD Card support. Yay!!!

Visitor
Message 133 of 170
Message 133 of 170

Is this thinner than the Xperia ion?

Visitor
Message 134 of 170
Message 134 of 170

what about SIM card ... ? I assume the body is also magnesium ... Finally some premium body ...

But I want to know whther the led strip also houses the buttons or the buttons are capacitive or are the buttons inside the screen like ICS.

Visitor
Message 135 of 170
Message 135 of 170

I actually like these phones except for the loooong chin and slightly thick body.

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 136 of 170
Message 136 of 170

I wished the screen is flushed to the body on the entire front side ...

Enthusiast
Message 137 of 170
Message 137 of 170

I really quite like the Experia S.  Could well replace my Arc. I much prefer this in white. 

Anyone else thinking of buying it??

Master
Message 138 of 170
Message 138 of 170

indeed its good :smileygrin: but there are limitations againAngry Face no led flash , no photo light nothing..non removable battery , micro sim card... and many more....

Enthusiast
Message 139 of 170
Message 139 of 170

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1rPXqd6V30&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Is that weather widget in this video come with the Experia S anyone know??

Master
Message 140 of 170
Message 140 of 170