account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Actual 2012 SE phones ;) including some rumoured phones..!!

SOLVED
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 111 of 170
Message 111 of 170

Re: Rumoured 2012 SE phones ;) including Sony Ericsson Xperia Nozomi ( updated : nozomi just a concept )

this one looks nice ..  :smileygrin:

Master
Message 112 of 170
Message 112 of 170

Re: Rumoured 2012 SE phones ;) including Sony Ericsson Xperia Nozomi ( updated : nozomi just a concept )

its a prototype...

well i dint like the scrastch less rear.... it seems to be that scratch prrof material Smiling Face with open mouth & closed Eyes

and the camera area..it looks hideous...

i hope they remove that black thing and have a normal silver back cover..

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 113 of 170
Message 113 of 170

oh Dizzy Face

well i dont knw .. the design looks good .. black cover is fine for me :smileygrin:

its using adreno 220 chipset (rumored)

Master
Message 114 of 170
Message 114 of 170

i dont know about chips or anything Smiling Face with open mouth & closed Eyes i just want a bug free phone...

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 115 of 170
Message 115 of 170

lol that will be highly impossible .. and with sony .. there will be one or more disappointment atleast .. this is their track record :smileygrin:

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 116 of 170
Message 116 of 170

Adreno 220 is not the chipset it is the GPU. But unfortunately the Adreno 220 will get its ass kicked by the Imageon SGX 543MP2 of the iPhone 4S Neutral Face

The chipset is MSM8660 for the Nozomi, Dunno if they will share the same thing. There are rumors that it could be an ST Ericsson Nova Thor U8500.

All in all, the phones are below expectations on all count.

Design - What?

HW      - Sub Par

What will these phones really bring ... Could someone please start a thread on Tuesday ... Uli, Luv2bugu,papanii,Slim,rec,paul,100rabh etc whoever has got the first news Smiling Face with open mouth & closed Eyes

Visitor
Message 117 of 170
Message 117 of 170

@Uli: I think the actual unveiling will happen on the 10th Pacific Time .. It will be evening for me

Visitor
Message 118 of 170
Message 118 of 170

The Problem is not a sinlge of those leaked phones are appealing ... I don't know what to do now. I will wait till Tuesday but I really will not wait till MWC for the next round of unveiling before I decide which phone to buy.

Visitor
Message 119 of 170
Message 119 of 170

How come Cristina Porter and Martina Johansson are silent out there on the Product Blog, Its just one day before CES. The Dev blog is quite insightful though.

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 120 of 170
Message 120 of 170

ok my fault Dizzy Face i meant tht only :smileygrin:

i dont have much knowledge about all this stuff too like slim :smileygrin: