account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Actual 2012 SE phones ;) including some rumoured phones..!!

SOLVED
Master
Message 101 of 170
Message 101 of 170

Re: Rumoured 2012 SE phones ;) including Sony Ericsson Xperia Nozomi ( updated : nozomi just a concept )

hmm just saw this Winking Face

Master
Message 102 of 170
Message 102 of 170

Re: Rumoured 2012 SE phones ;) including Sony Ericsson Xperia Nozomi ( updated : nozomi just a concept )

Nozomi Revealed....

• The top of the handset holds the power button and 3.5mm headphone jack
  • One side of the handset has HDMI, volume control and a dedicated camera shutter button, whilst the other side has the micro USB port.
  • use of a micro-SIM, sealed battery and no microSD support.
  • boxier, taller and marginally wider
  • running Android 2.3.7 2.6.35 kernel
  • 1GB of RAM and a 720 x 1280
  • a 12MP camera and at least 8GB of internal storage.

Nozomi_1.jpg

Nozomi_2.jpg

Nozomi_3.jpg

Nozomi_4.jpg

Nozomi_5.jpg

Nozomi_6.jpgNozomi_7.jpgNozomi_8.jpgNozomi_9.jpgNozomi_10.jpg

Visitor
Message 103 of 170
Message 103 of 170

I don't think I am interested in this phone...

Visitor
Message 104 of 170
Message 104 of 170

Its Hideous, LEDs are so cheap, boring slab design, thick in the middle, mehhhh

Visitor
Message 105 of 170
Message 105 of 170

Worst Nightmares confirmed ... But I am still willing to wait till 10th Jan ... Neutral Face

Forum Legend
Message 106 of 170
Message 106 of 170

this is horrible, I really hope the at&t version its different and it does include regular SIM card (not a big issue here) and SD card port and removable battery (thats a deal breaker)

If I want a phone with micro SIM card, NO SD card port and sealed battery with a decent camera made by SONY

I can just get the iCrap 4S Dizzy Face

at least I know apple will support the device for more than 2 years and they'll make a recall if there's something wrong with the software now or later on, like they've done with their products, so if this pictures and rumors are true, I'm interested if people will get those Xperias or just move to the iphone 4s or the iphone 4G (which I think that's what they'll call it this summer)

Master
Message 107 of 170
Message 107 of 170

to winter stars - i have mixed feelings..... and yes waiting for 10th january Winking Face

for live stream http://www.ustream.tv/SonyElectronics on 10th january....

to uliwooly - seriously they have turned this into icrap....

all the things will be revealed on 10th...and i think it will be the same..... just 3 days are left.....

is there any phone which has some changes made by the carriers..??

Highlighted
Forum Legend
Message 108 of 170
Message 108 of 170

it'll be the 9th for me Dizzy Face

@Sony Ericsson we do NOT want an iPhone nor an iLike device at all

Master
Message 109 of 170
Message 109 of 170

Another phone emerged Winking Face

• Sony Ericsson MT27i ‘Pepper’
  • successor to the Xperia neo
  • 1GHz dual-core processor , not confirmed yet
  • 3.7-inch (480 x 854 resolution)
  • 5MP camera and shoot 720p video.

Pepper_1.jpg

Pepper_2.jpg

Pepper_3.jpg

Master
Message 110 of 170
Message 110 of 170

up..