account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Actual 2012 SE phones ;) including some rumoured phones..!!

SOLVED
Master
Message 91 of 170
Message 91 of 170

Re: 2012 SE phones ;) including Sony Ericsson Xperia Nozomi ( updated : nozomi just a concept )

i dont know..i think they are going to create a hype before exiting Winking Face 

its awesome , they are launching like ..awesome...

nobody would believe SE's ending Slightly frowning Face

Visitor
Message 92 of 170
Message 92 of 170

Re: 2012 SE phones ;) including Sony Ericsson Xperia Nozomi ( updated : nozomi just a concept )

Sony has much bigger muscle to deal with the likes of Samsung and Apple. This should be better.

I am still not very clear with the media subscription of the two new sony apps in the market otherwise I would gladly jump in. Only thing worries me is that the Phone should be gorgeous.

Visitor
Message 93 of 170
Message 93 of 170

Re: Rumoured 2012 SE phones ;) including Sony Ericsson Xperia Nozomi ( updated : nozomi just a concept )

Does anyone have info on the sensor size and optics on these cameras.Neutral Face

Master
Message 94 of 170
Message 94 of 170

Re: Rumoured 2012 SE phones ;) including Sony Ericsson Xperia Nozomi ( updated : nozomi just a concept )

we got to keepm an eyo on xperia blog..its the only source Slightly smiling Face

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 95 of 170
Message 95 of 170

yeah ... when the satio and the aino launched the specs were record shattering but after i laid my hands on one it was like mehhhh .... The sensor can only get as good as the app and the phone and the post processing.

Emperor
Message 96 of 170
Message 96 of 170

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia Nozomi ( updated : nozomi just a concept )

SE should've had that hunchback on top, next to the camera sensor, so a bigger sensor and optical zoom could've been add it

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Master
Message 97 of 170
Message 97 of 170

up..

Master
Message 98 of 170
Message 98 of 170

SOMETHING BIG IS COMING :smileygrin:405000_10150512369333390_35313373389_8620347_850646897_n.jpg

We’re gearing up for some interesting news next week… what do you think it could be? "

said by sony ericsson facebook page Winking Face

Master
Message 99 of 170
Message 99 of 170

up...

Forum Legend
Message 100 of 170
Message 100 of 170