account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual 2012 SE phones ;) including some rumoured phones..!!

SOLVED
Master
Message 51 of 170
Message 51 of 170

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia Nozomi ( updated : nozomi just a concept )

seriously angryangry

that icrap fucking sucks..i hate it... and now i even hate it more because more and more companies are adding its features...

just add new concpts for god's sake and let the icrap copy yours..

i just cant believe sony has many patents of their technology..i wonder where are they using it....

Forum Legend
Message 52 of 170
Message 52 of 170

we should start a new thread and create new Xperia desings maybe just maybe SE we'll see what we want, we can subdivide the thread into the 3 different markets (high, mid and low end) w/ their querty keyboard variants

Master
Message 53 of 170
Message 53 of 170

what will happen if we make a thread.

they cant just develop a new phone on basis of our likings.. i mean me , winter stars , 100rabh and few other active members...

you have added and suggested all the features in the " poll for next xperia "

we can just give suggestions , implementing this is sony's decision..

i know many many great features are being added in the phone like kevlar cover in moto razr..i mean who could have think of that laugh but still development is still in sony's hand..we cant let them change their thinking and planning unfortunately sad

Anonymous
N/A
Message 54 of 170
Message 54 of 170

looks like Sony is out of design .. so they are copying the Icrap .. but the worst thing is that they are providing a sealed battery and that too just 1750mAh??? it will never be enough

Sony is going backwards..................some employs of Sony need to be sacked i guess

Highlighted
Master
Message 55 of 170
Message 55 of 170

more pics..

gsmarena_001.jpg

gsmarena_002.jpg

1GHz dual-core U8500 chipset, built by ST-Ericsson and a 4" qHD display. There will be an 8 megapixel Exmor R camera, featuring a backlit sensor inside, along with 1GB of RAM and 16GB of storage.

Emperor
Message 56 of 170
Message 56 of 170

It's ugly silly

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 57 of 170
Message 57 of 170

Whatever we listed in the thread to poll for the next xperia as Please Do Not ... All those things have shown up!!!  laugh

http://talk.sonyericsson.com/message/135004

Visitor
Message 58 of 170
Message 58 of 170

totally ugly...

Emperor
Message 59 of 170
Message 59 of 170

http://www.xperiablog.net/2011/12/14/new-sony-ericsson-xperia-leaks-is-this-lt22i-nypon/'

New Sony Ericsson Xperia leaks - is this LT22i Nypon?

it seems like a competition to see which new Xperia it's uglier, I hate the hunchback, Ugly

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Emperor
Message 60 of 170
Message 60 of 170

http://www.xperiablog.net/2011/12/14/new-sony-ericsson-xperia-models-will-be-announced-at-ces-2012/

“Please see the attached for the invitation to Sony Ericsson at The Wynn Encore Hotel, where the latest Xperia models will be showcased. [Sony Ericsson by Burson-Marsteller public relations agency].”

Sony CES 2012