account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

z5c problem HELP !

Adviser
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

z5c problem HELP !

20170919_015541.jpg

Hello guys. My phone wont start. The phone went off and restart its self. From then the phone only is loading sony screen and wont start. It restart it self over and over and the battery is going to much hot. Every time it restart the red led light blink 4 times.. and some times this happens like on the picture it starts and this window come out and after few seconds restart again... i try 7 times softwere repair it wont help. If anyone know something please write.. th phone was working perfectly. Help please!

3 REPLIES 3
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: z5c problem HELP !

HI @Smajlo,

I am sorry to hear about this issue Slightly frowning Face

Can you advise if you have attempted to remove the SIM card or SD card and then tested to see if it works without them inserted?

Please let me know.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Even without SD and SIM its the same... 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

I'm sorry to hear that, In this case, I suggest that you get the handset to a service agent as this may be related to a hardware issue.

Use my signature below to find contact details for Sony Mobile Customer Care for your region.

Let me know how you get on.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.