account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

style cover has stopped on Z5 Premium lollipop

SOLVED
Learner
Message 1 of 11
Message 1 of 11

style cover has stopped on Z5 Premium lollipop

Hi. I keep getting the Style Cover has stopped message. It pairs fine via Nfc but once I close the cover it stops. I've tried clearing the cache etc and it says the app is the most recent. Any ideas please!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Message 4 of 11
Message 4 of 11

Re: style cover has stopped on Z5 Premium lollipop

Go to settings - apps, show system first then scroll down to style cover and style cover widget, force stop, clear data and restart your device.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
Message 2 of 11

Delete the style cover app and restart the pairing process

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Learner
Message 3 of 11
Message 3 of 11

Hi thanks for replying. I've done that several times but no luck unfortunately
Message 4 of 11
Message 4 of 11

Go to settings - apps, show system first then scroll down to style cover and style cover widget, force stop, clear data and restart your device.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Message 5 of 11
Message 5 of 11

That's the one ^

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Message 6 of 11
Message 6 of 11

If this issue is solved, you can mark it as solved.Slightly smiling Face

Learner
Message 7 of 11
Message 7 of 11

Thank you alexdon!! 👍
Learner
Message 8 of 11
Message 8 of 11

Update 😥 it worked for a bit then stopped again. Repeated process, worked then stopped again. Thanks for trying tho, you got me the closed to solving it
Message 9 of 11
Message 9 of 11

@aliVee1 Strange, can you try to check if the same occurs in safe mode?

Highlighted
Learner
Message 10 of 11
Message 10 of 11

I'll have a go....