account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

rcahandler stopped working

One time poster
Message 21 of 26
Message 21 of 26

Re: rcahandler stopped working

It happens to my Z5 too and moreover the software update keeps on crashing and my device overheating all the time and gets much slower than it was.

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 22 of 26
Message 22 of 26

The problem with rcahandler and chrashmonitor still exists. I have the same problem with my Z5 for a while now. What ever I tried like stamina modus disableling and enabling again and so on. Nothing helped so far. It is really anoying that when ever I reboot my Z5 both these messages come up. Is there still no buck fix?  

One time poster
Message 23 of 26
Message 23 of 26

No me funciona el WiFi ni el Bluetooth ,siempre me aparece el mensaje de que la aplicación dejo de funcionar ,que hago para resolver ese problema 

I do not work WiFi or Bluetooth, I always get the message that the application stopped working, what I do to solve that problem

gt

One time poster
Message 24 of 26
Message 24 of 26

Are you trying to slowly and purposely make me buy your new models?

One time poster
Message 25 of 26
Message 25 of 26

Rcahandler stopped coming continuously,I need solution for this problem 

Learner
Message 26 of 26
Message 26 of 26

Recently one issue showing on my mobile >> RCAHANDLER Stopped working  in boot of my Xperia z 5 premium kindly advice for a solution.