account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

new firmware 32.3.A.2.33 any details?

Enthusiast
Message 131 of 142
Message 131 of 142

Re: Firmware 32.3.A.2.33 is so WRONG!so BUGGY!

Please, for all, indicate your phone when you give information : V. 32.3.1.2.33 OK, but Z5 ?? Z5 Premium ?? Z5 Compact ?? Or your talk is null. Thank's.

Learner
Message 132 of 142
Message 132 of 142

Re: new firmware 32.3.A.2.33 any details?

Hi all,

After doing a downgrade, I got for a while a pending "new software" message on my notification scrren and decided to give a second chance. This time the bluetooth worked with my smart watch Slightly smiling Face but the UI still had some English letters in the menu and I get sick of the ignorance of Sony to its flagship model for just appx 2 years.

Kust want all to know I went back to Samsung and bought me a C9 Pro. A real money - value machine with hardcore equipments like 6 gb ram, 64 gb rom, 4000 mA battery etc. I am quite fine for now.

Short note: Every company has to take possesion to its product. Either phone, car or whatever...

Best,

Message 133 of 142
Message 133 of 142

@Ersancet

So you ditched the Z5 for this C9 "Pro"? Ok dude, have fun and enjoy your new phone.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Apprentice
Message 134 of 142
Message 134 of 142

For my Sony Z5 E6633, at the beggining, everything was as dercribed in those posts. Poor bluetooth, battery drain, hot phone etc.

After uptade to 32.3.A.2.33 I did one additional thing. I did hard reset. Afterwards everything is fine. Battery with normal using (emails, calls, facebook, www) stands for 26 hours (I'm using this new stamina mode), bluetooth with car - perfect, with Huawei Watch also great (before the update my bluetooht switched off itself many times a day). I in general everything is great!

Learner
Message 135 of 142
Message 135 of 142

@Quester wrote:

@Ersancet

So you ditched the Z5 for this C9 "Pro"? Ok dude, have fun and enjoy your new phone.

@Quester wrote:

@Ersancet

Yes. And I 

@Quester wrote:

@Ersancet

Yes. And I am quite happy with it. It is the forth day and nothing annoying happened. But I am missing the 4K screen. lol

Regular
Message 136 of 142
Message 136 of 142

Recently, after a downgrade to marshmallow because of battery drain issues, I've done the two ota upgrades the same day.

Battery draining disappeared on my Z5 Compact. So I'm satisfied with this version. 

Finally 

Message 137 of 142
Message 137 of 142

TOP5! Z5C problem and bugs still occur last nougat version 2.33 (after long time no updates)

this for E5823 (Z5C EU)

1.Charge optimization cannot  (max chrage is 4.300-308  (on the 1st 6.0 it was 4.350-4.358) i got proof if needed , when i turned it off and on, it gave about more 10% chrage, now after restart nothing change

2.loading photos on photo album can take 1 mintue from blurry to sharp  while zooming, it was instant to 3 sec before

3.mkv\mp4 file are laggy (5 fps laggy) 

4.only one spakers for ringtones the bottom, top speaker veryweak it fixed with notications usually the top spakers is louder and more sound range (80h-48KHZ to my test) bottom is 150-48KH)

5.phone half english some its not, os translate (version 1298 -7259 R2D) only

there is more bugs but there bugs are most bugging me

please help or replay 

thanks

p.s 

already tried, rest to factory , safe mode, clear apps cache 

my phone's still got warranty for 1 year 

Inhabitant
Message 138 of 142
Message 138 of 142

Re: TOP5! Z5C problem and bugs still occur last nougat version 2.33 (after long time no updates)

Sorry to say this, but sony doesn't give about your complain anymore since Z5 is outdated now...

Next time make sure your phone is not sony or else you will repeat the same mistake again...

This sony phone of mine will be the las phone for me, next time i will buy samsung note..

Message 139 of 142
Message 139 of 142

Re: TOP5! Z5C problem and bugs still occur last nougat version 2.33 (after long time no updates)

I guess you are right.. once new  flashship comes they quicky stop update, even b4 that they dosnt put effort onupdates,

unlike LG ,samsung or apple, htc, that getting even on some old phone updates

i think my next phone will be HTC,before the Z5c, i searched high end phone,  water proof, phone with 2 loud spakers and mini form i hate Z5c Or HTC mini but HTC mini not same spces as HTC 9

if good update\Fixes will not come untill warranty expires i guess ill root with custom ROM\kernel

and it will be my last phone from sony, even nexus 6 gets updates... and older from z5

One time poster
Message 140 of 142
Message 140 of 142

I'm still on 32.3.A.0.376.  Any news of updates in the UK?

I've got an Xperia Z5 which can't use bluetooth since the Nougat update in February. I've waited a couple of months to see if there's an update to address this, but nothing has come out.  I keep seeing posts in here asking the same questions.

Is there a way to re-load Marshmallow?

And when are Sony going to do something for the Z5 users out there...