account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

my z5 battery life is less than 1 hour after the new nougat 7.1.1 and the device extremely heat up

One time poster
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

my z5 battery life is less than 1 hour after the new nougat 7.1.1 and the device extremely heat up

after the new update 7.1.1 the bettary does not last long and the device get extremely heat

4 REPLIES 4
Emperor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: my z5 battery life is less than 1 hour after the new nougat 7.1.1 and the device extremely heat

@hossamsalah22

Repair the phone with XC and report back

XC = Xperia Companion

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Z5 battery life!

Hi All,

Long story short, Sony needs to find away to fix the battery life! It's insane my phone Z5 doesn't last for 4 hours of use! I guess after the latest update they messed up with battery and phone gets really hot quickly! 

All  sony new models xz xzs, xz1 suffering from bad battery life!

I loved this phone when it came out but i guess for my next phone it won't be Sony anymore!

Sony needs to put more Ram into their phones like the other brands!

Sony needs to put bigger batteries in their phones and stop relying on their STAMINA MODE because it makes the phone unusable and no significant increase in battery life.!

Enthusiast
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Re: Z5 battery life!

No problems on my xz1

Regular
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Re: Z5 battery life!

No problem on my Z5c.