account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

icons

SOLVED
Rookie
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

icons

Good morning.

My phone has always had the problem that if I move or remove an icon all the others move.

I have endured so far, but today they have all moved on their own! What can I do? I would like, like everyone else, to have the icons I want in the order I want.

Thanks a lot!

Buongiorno.

Il mio telefono ha sempre avuto il problema che se sposto o rimuovo un'icona si spostano tutte le altre. 

Ho sopportato fin'ora, ma oggi si sono spostate tutte da sole! Cosa posso fare? Io vorrei, come tutti, avere le icone che voglio nell'ordine che voglio.

Grazie mille! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

Re: icons

Hi @Liciarov, let me see if I can answer your question.

your question has been translated to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

Have you checked in which type of order your apps is sorted by in the app drawer? Find and tap the apps-icon > Tap the three dots in the top right corner > Sort apps. In this menu you should be able to sort your apps on either your own order, by most used, by name or by date.

Feel free to return to us if you have further questions or if I have misinterpreted your question in any way. Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

6 REPLIES 6
Emperor
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

@Liciarov 

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post.

Are you referring to the apps on the homescreen or the app drawer?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Ciao, grazie, sei velocissimo. Mi riferisco alla home e a tutte le altre schermate. 

Hi, thanks, you are very fast. I refer to the home and all the other screens.

gt

Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

Hi @Liciarov, let me see if I can answer your question.

your question has been translated to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

Have you checked in which type of order your apps is sorted by in the app drawer? Find and tap the apps-icon > Tap the three dots in the top right corner > Sort apps. In this menu you should be able to sort your apps on either your own order, by most used, by name or by date.

Feel free to return to us if you have further questions or if I have misinterpreted your question in any way. Slightly smiling Face

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

Emperor
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

@Liciarov 

Also, are you using a taskiller or cache cleaning app? that could be reseting this 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

None, but it seems - it seems, I hope - the question is solved! 🙂 Thank you! 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

No worries, @Liciarov! I am glad that we were able to assist you!

Feel free to return if you have any other questions! Slightly smiling Face