account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

cannot answer to incoming calls after update to android 6.01

Apprentice
Message 31 of 95
Message 31 of 95

Swipe for answering calls sometime not working on z5p Marshmallow

Hi. Is anything experiencing issue with the swipe for answering call on marshmallow? Mine would not respond from time to time, be it when i swipe to the left to answer or right to reject. With rebooting, issue will goes away for sone time.
Adept
Message 32 of 95
Message 32 of 95

Re: cannot answer to incoming calls after update to android 6.01

To everybody,
When it happens, have you the syncro data activated?
Apprentice
Message 33 of 95
Message 33 of 95

Hi navio, what do you mean by syncro data?
Adept
Message 34 of 95
Message 34 of 95

I checked with the UI in english (usually I use the UI in italian), the correct  name of the option is "auto-sync data"

Sony Xperia Support
Message 35 of 95
Message 35 of 95

Re: Swipe for answering calls sometime not working on z5p Marshmallow

Would it be possible for you to take a log from your phone after this has happended and sent it to me in a private message? I'll forward this internally to see if it can reveal what's causing this.

To do this:
Go to Settings > About phone and tap 7 times on the build number
Go back to Settings and select Developer options and turn on "USB debugging". Then tap "Logger buffer sizes" and set this to "4 M".
- The next time you get a call and can't answer:
Go to Settings > Developer options, select "Take bug report". When the report is ready (may take a minute or so) you get a notification that you can tap and share to Google Drive. Please send me a link to this file in a private message.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Adept
Message 36 of 95
Message 36 of 95

Hello Rickard.

Ok. I will do it, no problems.

I have also to say that in the last few days the problem did not appear. I have restarted the phone today, I do not know when the problem will reappear, so it could be necessary several days.

best regards

Adept
Message 37 of 95
Message 37 of 95

Hi Rickard,

I sent you a PM.

Please reply me.

Best regards

One time poster
Message 38 of 95
Message 38 of 95

Hi Community,

I have the same issue on my Z5 Dual (E6633) but only at SIM1 slot. Repair with Companion does't fix the problem.

Hope that update to 32.2.A.0.305 will solve the problem.

Adept
Message 39 of 95
Message 39 of 95

Usually it happens when I am at work, I am connected to the company WiFi with the auto sync data activated and they are call me to the sim1. Sincerly, I do not know if it happens with the sim 2 too because I restart the mobile. Next time, I will check.
Highlighted
Learner
Message 40 of 95
Message 40 of 95

Can not answer incoming call

my z5 freezing while incoming call cant answer or decline hope help