account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Z5P power button problem

SOLVED
Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Z5P power button problem

Hi, this is Aziz from Dhaka Bangladesh. I am a Sony smartphone user from long days. More than ten years I have been using sony. Currently I am using Sony xperia z5 dual premium and my wife using xperia z5 dual. My device z5 premium was in trouble. Power buttom did not work. Suddenly the device hanged and I shut it down by pressing the yellow button near the sim slot. After that the device is not opening. If i connect with charger then the device shows sony xperia logo for twenty minuits and then stops. I tried to repair it by pc companion but my pc cannot recognize my device. So, what can I do now? Could anybody help me please? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Adept
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Z5P power button problem

I had the exact same problem. The only way was to get the button repaired, talk to your local service center. Slightly smiling Face

4 REPLIES 4
Adept
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

I had the exact same problem. The only way was to get the button repaired, talk to your local service center. Slightly smiling Face

Apprentice
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

I was a big fan of Sony and I inspired minimum three hundred people to purchase Sony device. But the problem is Sony cannot help customers requirements which suppose to do for their reputation. But I am upset for their irresponsible behavior. I will throw my device to pond or deep river and never purchase any Sony device in my life. So many people requested me for not to purchase Sony mobile. Some people said even China made ordinary devices are better than Sony. But I did not accept their request. It was a big mistake. However, thanks Sony and goodbye Sony for ever. 

One time poster
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

im using z5 preminum dual .

power button not functionly but fingerprint still ok.

need repair or replace??

thanks .

One time poster
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Kudos:

I know exactly what you mean.

I have been a fan of Sony as welll since years ago and apart from having all my home equipments Sony, I am going to say they wil never be replaced with any more Sony FOR SURE.

I paid $800 to buy a Sony Xperia Z5 premium!!! and owning it for nearly 1.5 years, has cost me $530 for repair by now putting into consideration many places are reluctant to repair it as hard to find parts..

There is not any real Sony customer service or repair centre except some private contractors you get referred to by Sony customer services! This company can not even afford to have one service centre in whoe coutry or simply does not care about its customers anymore!

Will NEVER EVER EVER buy any more Sony products. this disgusting Sony phone has put me off in many ocassions in 2 cases, when I was in emeregncy situation and needed the phone badly!

Not even 1% trust, Stay away mates from this brand. Hard to say it but never trust its products anymore! or you will regret it every day till you do what I did. get a phone with a portion of what you paid for Sony and just drop that  Sony phone down the valley or into sea or .... to get ride of it forever otherwise, will your money for repair as long as holding it!