account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Z5P Stereo speakers volume level

Apprentice
Message 1 of 32
Message 1 of 32

Z5P Stereo speakers volume level

After halted and new update which sony released recently, the volume level of z5p's top and bottom speakers are at different level. Top has more volume and bass compared to bottom ones. Because of this the stereo effect has been gone and its not good anymore to listen music or other related. Try to fix this sony please
31 REPLIES 31
Message 2 of 32
Message 2 of 32

Re: Z5P Stereo speakers volume level

They equal out after a few hours use, normally by next morning

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
Talent
Message 3 of 32
Message 3 of 32

What the...typical sony work :/
First google it, then ask for it... Winking Face
Visitor
Message 4 of 32
Message 4 of 32

Same story (( I don't know what can I do(( speakers volume very low (
Regular
Message 5 of 32
Message 5 of 32

Problem Nougat 32.3.A.0.376 Speaker upper loader then lower speaker unbalance speaker

After i updated 32.3.A.0.376 my upper speaker is loader then bottom speaker.

ive check *#*#7378423#*#* Service tests and the left sepaker is louder then the right
and b4 i update ive no unbalance speaker.

It's happened last time when i update to MM
but when i google it can be balanced by running music app and keep the music on for 1~2 hour to burn-in and will balanced both speaker.
after 1~2 hour speaker is balance on MM

But now I'm in Nougat I've been listening music for more then 4~5 hour but speaker still not balance.
Upper more louder then lower.

p/s: sometime i watch facebook video the sound will balance if i turn to horizontal and if i turn back vertical will unbalance agian.
thats means my lower speaker is no prb is Nouget prb?? is no prb when i use MM

Talent
Message 6 of 32
Message 6 of 32

Re: Problem Nougat 32.3.A.0.376 Speaker upper loader then lower speaker unbalance speaker

Numerous reports about this issue, Sony doesn't care

Apprentice
Message 7 of 32
Message 7 of 32

I dont think so. The volume difference is still the same. I think there is some problem with the calibration after the updates
Regular
Message 8 of 32
Message 8 of 32

Re: Problem Nougat 32.3.A.0.376 Speaker upper loader then lower speaker unbalance speaker

@Bobeobi so thats comfim is Nougat update problem?
Then sony need to fix it ASAP.
Apprentice
Message 9 of 32
Message 9 of 32

Same problem after the update and its an issue with calibration i think
Regular
Message 10 of 32
Message 10 of 32

Hmm... Used to be playing the music for calibration and it take anout 1~2 hour.
Im now more then 6~7 hour listening music and i keep restarting my phone and hope to be balance agian but no luck at all.