account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Z5C blurry camera images / more blur on the left side

SOLVED
Talent
Message 831 of 838
Message 831 of 838

Re: Z5C blurry camera images / more blur on the left side

What about the yellow Z5c , is there any reports about this color to be affected by this issue ?

Inhabitant
Message 832 of 838
Message 832 of 838

Any news about camera macro picture quality. When zoomed macro picture. There are very unsharp. My old Nokia N8 was more better but microfone ger broken and tought new Sony is better but no !!!

Camera in on Z5 is very unsharp and very difficult get money back on this phone. Next time i buy Apple. Apple has good customer support programs in Finland.

Learner
Message 833 of 838
Message 833 of 838

New Xperia Z5 Photo Problems

I'm having major problems with the quality of the photos of my new Z5. The photos are extemely distorted at the edges right and left and also there is a terrible blur at the whole left side.

Reading here i see there is a problem with blurry at the left photos, i wish i knew this before.

Did anyone solved this somehow ? Or return the phone ?

Thanks

Emperor
Message 834 of 838
Message 834 of 838

Re: New Xperia Z5 Photo Problems

Contact your Local support to get it inspected. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 835 of 838
Message 835 of 838

The more i search for that problem on the Internet, the more information i find.

Shame on Sony to continue to sell such problematic cell phone. And then send you to the service. I don't want to service my new cell, i paid almost 400 euros for it.

One time poster
Message 836 of 838
Message 836 of 838

Hi

I have sent my Z5c for a camera swap since I had that blurred left side issue too.

It came back with a new camera, but the blur is still there. Now the warranty ran out and here I am with a supposedly great camera wich is actually worse than any caméras equipped on middle market phones.

What should I do ? How much does it cost to change the camera again ? What if it doesn't solde the issue ?

If Sony's answer is what I read here, I'll never buy a Sony product again...

Adviser
Message 837 of 838
Message 837 of 838

Also my Z5C. Abysmal quality. Auto mode sets very high ISO and picture becomes noisy, dull and blurry.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/E1ACFRKiv2vnm3uq7

PS: my eight-megapixel galaxy note 1 (gt-n7000, model of year 2011) makes better pictures! Face with rolling Eyes

Adviser
Message 838 of 838
Message 838 of 838

I am hesitant to share pictures of such bad quality with anyone… Worried Face