account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Z5 photos issue

Visitor
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Z5 photos issue

Hi Guys,

Weird issue here. My Z5 will not load photos. ive determined that if i delete the data on the media app and restart my phone it will load again but extremely slowly (talking 3-4 minutes to load) and then after about 30mins will refuse to load again. 

any ideas how to fix this? 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Z5 photos issue

Hi @Zini

Do you have enough space on your sd-card or internal memory? Do you experience that only with photos?

This is a user-based global forum. So please, write in english! By doing so, it can be well received and monitored.
If the problem is solved, mark it as a solution so others can know Grinning Face
Visitor
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Hi @diogosimoes4321

Yup enough space on both. And oddly no not just photo's I also have problem with apps as in they will not download from the app store. The app store crashes and randomly at another point in the day will just download all updates or app's I requested.

I can't tell if its an issue with the storage or I saw an article before around .nomedia files and its when i delete these off my phone and restart the device that it starts working normally again. Just annoying that I have to do this everytime I want to download an app or view my gallery. 

Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

@Zini

I wish i can have a better answer that this, but did you try:

Restart your device wihout the sd-card?

Or to boot your phone into safe mode? It can be a good idea to check if any third party applications might be involved in the problem you’re having!

This is a user-based global forum. So please, write in english! By doing so, it can be well received and monitored.
If the problem is solved, mark it as a solution so others can know Grinning Face
Highlighted
Adept
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

it looks like there is not enough RAM

you need to force stop some apps