account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Z5 dictionary not downloading

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Z5 dictionary not downloading

Hi,

I have tried to download two additional dictionaries other than english on my Z5 but the download is never completed. If I click on the selected dictionary, I only get the message "Cancel download?"

I have tried both over WIFI and LTE but there is no difference. This is why, I asume, I also do not have the option to select the languages for which I can get a spell check when writing a message.

Can someone please help?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Adviser
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Z5 dictionary not downloading

Use vpn and try again, if didnt worked restart your phone and try again, and if didnt worked again do factory data reset.

2 REPLIES 2
Adviser
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Use vpn and try again, if didnt worked restart your phone and try again, and if didnt worked again do factory data reset.

Highlighted
Learner
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

I have the same problem, i recently did a factory reset and after that i can't get a download. How can i do a vpn download?

Please help 

Xperia Z5 Premium