account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Z5 Premium won't on

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Z5 Premium won't on

I was browsing with my Z5P when it fell to the ground after it went off immediately and refuses to on. I plugged it to the wall for about 2hrs, but it still won't come on. Now if I try putting it on, I get no response. If I plugg it to any external power, the indicator comes on, then the screen flashes then they both go off. This cycle continues until the screen then stops coming up, only the indicator comes on and off continually.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Z5 Premium won't on

Hi @dbwede, sorry to hear about what has happened. Slightly frowning Face

Have you tried any of the troubleshooting available at the link below? If you haven't done that, please do so!

https://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/xperiaz5premium/faq/system-&-performance/i-cannot-power-on-...

Keep me posted!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.