account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Z5 Premium front and back glass cost?

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Z5 Premium front and back glass cost?

Hi,

Does anyone know the cost to have the fornt and back glass replaced by the repair centre on the Z5 Premium?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Sage
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Z5 Premium front and back glass cost?

This forum is for XZ Premium.

Try asking in the Z5 Premium forum: https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z5-Z5-Compact-Z5-Premium/bd-p/xperia_z5

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Z5 Premium front and back glass cost?

Hi @Bob241, welcome to our forum and I'm sorry to hear about what has happened to your device. Slightly frowning Face

I moved your post to the Z5-series board in case other users have a similar question and thank you for pointing this out @RuneJ! Slightly smiling Face

As this is a Global user based forum and the cost for repairs may vary between regions, I would recommend that you get in touch with your Local support team and see if they are able to give you an estimated cost of repairing your device.

Do note that I can't make any promises that they can give you an estimate as the device may need to be examined at an authorized service centre by a trained technician before a cost can be determined.

I hope that helps! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.