account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Z5 E6653 32.3.A.0.376 Update Rolling Out

Rookie
Message 81 of 90
Message 81 of 90

Re: Xperia z5 update to 7.0 is actually big bug

Same like youSlightly frowning Face the worst nightmare ever after the update with tones of bugs shame on you Sony
Apprentice
Message 82 of 90
Message 82 of 90

But when is a new update coming to save as? I have problems with using both SIM card and creating hot-spot, I have some stripes on the screen... Horrible for such a costly smartphone!

Sony should support better the best products!
Regular
Message 83 of 90
Message 83 of 90

Same problem with mine Z5. Sony realy need to fix the issues asap.

Bad battery, low low low speaker volume. I never ever missed this much calls!

Not a happy Z5 user...
Learner
Message 84 of 90
Message 84 of 90

I have a Sony XPeria Z5 and since the nougat upgrade it has behaved erratically.

Now it is losing the network connection at least one time per day, I have contacted

- Sony online service: they are sorry.

- Sony authorized centre: they need at least two weeks and they don't have any service for allow me to use another phone (even paying).

So, I bought a flagship smartphone and I have to buy a cheap one to allow the producer to fix it? I work traveling all the week, have I to trust this company?

What at is the problem in having some older model phones ready as "spare" for customer in needs? Too many faulty product?

Shame to You, Sony.

if you are behaving as a low cost Chinese producer, you will be soon considered a Japanese low quality but not low cost producer...

Genius
Message 85 of 90
Message 85 of 90

Guys after a major software update and you have issues the best thing to do to resolve problems is to perform a software repair using XC. Stop blaming Sony as Android is an OS created by Google, not Sony and Android id known to have problems after a major update.

» If you find that an answer helped, say thanks and give kudos Slightly smiling Face

Wizardry is the key!
Regular
Message 86 of 90
Message 86 of 90

I have to say that for me is the better update I have received. The Phone works very well, Quick and responsive. Batery charge better than in marsamallow, not low volume neither.
Enthusiast
Message 87 of 90
Message 87 of 90

I know, on my own experience, all the frustration. I had to send my phone before, and yes, you can trust that your device will be back after those few weeks, up to one month. But as you said, Sony are not willing to help meanwhile your phone is in. You have to get a cheap or older phone to keep in touch with the rest of the world.
Highlighted
Adviser
Message 88 of 90
Message 88 of 90

After the update to 32.3.A.2.33 the problem I had with the low volume on the bottom speaker has been solved. 

E6683 Z5 dual

ezy
Commissioner
Message 89 of 90
Message 89 of 90

32.3.A.0.376  was unstable   (still latest software for my phone it says)...   so i have used xperia companion to software reapir...

it is installing  32.2.a.5.11.r96    i am back to 6.0  marshmellow?   <<edit>> NO. it says  7.0  via  32.3.A.0.376 with dec16 security patches.... 

96 apps to download & then all those things to move about and set back up again...  i doubt backup will reinstall many settings.

ezy
Commissioner
Message 90 of 90
Message 90 of 90

fyi... i couldnt't wait for .33 to may or may be not come to EE  (as the update after .376 did not roll out)... 

i repaired my handset via XC... .376 was reinstalled clean.  then i spent 2 hours setting back up email accounts and notification sounds that backup does not reinstall....

and it did not seem to fix the wifi issue... where the phone did not "see" it was no longer where it was and showed the wifi as disconnected and only offering the list of wifi signals in the previous location... the phone could not be manually refreshed either.   

as this was leading to many missed messages that flooded in when the phone was restarted (even if i hadnt left a location where wifi calling via wifi was confirmed) i "repaired it"

today .33 is downloading...  i havent done a "repair" to install this one as i just havent got 2 hours to waste setting back up all the email settings, android pay and other apps that need authorised sign ins.