account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Z5 E6653 32.3.A.0.376 Update Rolling Out

One time poster
Message 51 of 90
Message 51 of 90

Re: Is the New Nougat update worth downloading? Please help

I updated to Android nougat two days before. After the update often unable to make call. The phone app crashes immediately. And handset getting too much hot. Any suggestions to fix this problem.
Regular
Message 52 of 90
Message 52 of 90

I updated my Z5 Compact 1 day ago - so far it has been the best Android update for me(I do not like Android OS, but currently stuck with it. Been trough Android 4,5&6). My Z5C feels snappier, runs cooler, changes in some of the (SONY)applications are welcomed. Visually I think I liked MM better. Can not comment on battery life, but seems same as MM(6.0.1).
The only issue noticed until today is that PlayStore is not working. Update: PlayStore got fixed by tself. Slightly smiling Face
In general updating to Nougat was worth it for me.

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 53 of 90
Message 53 of 90

Hmm okay. I might wait for the new .378 update that's just been released today. That's most probably gonna be a bug fixer with latest security patch date too. See what people say about that update Slightly smiling Face
Enthusiast
Message 54 of 90
Message 54 of 90

I'm in the same boat, I'm still waiting for the new update too arrive still running marshmallow still.

Apprentice
Message 55 of 90
Message 55 of 90

I just updated my z5 premium dual to .376, and everything is perfect... No issues, after updates then hard reset.
Rookie
Message 56 of 90
Message 56 of 90

In my case, there has been no battery drain or performance issues. But I did a factory reset followed by an app update before the OS update to remove anything that might interfere. But it shouldn't be necessary. If you do it, backup everything as it's going to be wiped.
Learner
Message 57 of 90
Message 57 of 90

Adviser
Message 58 of 90
Message 58 of 90

Let us know after you update to. 378 version if still issuesexist regarding volume and battery.
Learner
Message 59 of 90
Message 59 of 90

I wouldn't like to update (at least for the moment).

Does anybody know how to hide the update notification?

Thanx.

Message 60 of 90
Message 60 of 90

@zlatko32 wrote:

I updated my Z5 Compact 1 day ago - so far it has been the best Android update for me(I do not like Android OS, but currently stuck with it. Been trough Android 4,5&6). My Z5C feels snappier, runs cooler, changes in some of the (SONY)applications are welcomed. Visually I think I liked MM better. Can not comment on battery life, but seems same as MM(6.0.1).
The only issue noticed until today is that PlayStore is not working. Update: PlayStore got fixed by tself. Slightly smiling Face
In general updating to Nougat was worth it for me.

Did you update to .376 or .378?