account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Z5 Compact succesor?

SOLVED
Adviser
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Z5 Compact succesor?

Hi guys,

So, I am looking for a new phone to replace Z5 Compact. I want it to be small, powerfull and with nice design. Does Sony has anything to offer? I see that they have plenty of new phones but I am bit lost.

Should I pick Xperia X Performance?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Re: Z5 Compact succesor?

I see, I'm afraid that the latest IP certified Compact model is the Xperia Z5 Compact.

If having a IP certified phone is a key selling point for you, I recommend that you check out X Performance, XZ, XZs and XZ Premium, they are all the phones in the Xperia X series with a IP classification.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Hi @Wodzu,

Great to hear that you are thinking about a new Xperia device.

I'd recommend that you check Xperia X Compact out. It is our latest Compact model. If it is a small powerful phone you are after, I'd say it's the way to go! Slightly smiling Face

You can read all about it on our website.

Let me know if there is anything else you are wondering about!

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

Adviser
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Hi Emil.

Thanks for answering! Slightly smiling Face

I've checked X Compact, unfortunately it is no water proof Slightly frowning Face

Will have to wait for next phone then...

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

I see, I'm afraid that the latest IP certified Compact model is the Xperia Z5 Compact.

If having a IP certified phone is a key selling point for you, I recommend that you check out X Performance, XZ, XZs and XZ Premium, they are all the phones in the Xperia X series with a IP classification.

View solution in original post