account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Z5 Compact poor call audio

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

Z5 Compact poor call audio

I have the above handset on EE. Whenever I make or receive calls, the sound quality is poor, with it constantly stuttering and cutting out. The person on the other end of the line has a bad echo on each call too. This happens in poor signal areas and full 4G areas. The handset was 'repaired' under warranty last week by the EE store (they couldn't see any major damage, but have replaced some parts to treat symptoms of the fault, wiped the phone, replaced parts of the speaker and updated Android software) and the problem has returned. No physical damage to the phone and other than this issue, it works fine. I'll contact EE to swap SIM cards as a long shot, but any other suggestions are welcome!