account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Z5 Compact India Release?

Learner
Message 11 of 18
Message 11 of 18

Re: Z5 Compact India Release?

I also face the same problem. In Bangalore also they don't what is going on in market.
One time poster
Message 12 of 18
Message 12 of 18

what is the launch date of xperia z5 compact in india

One time poster
Message 13 of 18
Message 13 of 18

Unfortunately, Sony will not be launching Z5 Compact in India. This is largely due to poor reception of its Z3 Compact as well as India, like China, being a 'bigger screen is better' sort of a market. 

One time poster
Message 14 of 18
Message 14 of 18

Sony I am sorry to hear that you won't be launching the Sony Xperia Z5 Compact in India just like the Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact. I work in the armed forces and I need smaller versions on your waterproof phones and tablets. Since you did not launch the Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact I bought the Xperia Z Ultra. But the rubber portion of the USB slot flap has fallen off. So I was hoping to get a Xperia Z5 Compact but will have to be disappointed again. But on the bright side other companies are coming up with waterproof phones and tablets as well.

One time poster
Message 15 of 18
Message 15 of 18

When will xperia z5 compact release in India?

any idea, when xperia z5 compact release in India?

Sony Xperia Support
Message 16 of 18
Message 16 of 18

Re: When will xperia z5 compact release in India?

Hi @kums,

This is a global forum so for questions related to a specific market you need to contact your Local support team.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Learner
Message 17 of 18
Message 17 of 18

Re: When will xperia z5 compact release in India?

Z5 compact is not available in India and I am a compact phone user... So can you help me out to buy it... From where i can get it in Kolkata (India)????
plzzz help me... I am eagerly waiting for Z5 compact..
Highlighted
Adviser
Message 18 of 18
Message 18 of 18

Sony Xperia Z5 Compact is not yet released in India. It shall be released in Q3/Q4 2017. It's currently available in the UAE region. Check the below link to purchase:

http://www.pricejugaad.ae/mobiles/sony-xperia-z5-compact-price-in-uae-56c32e074a2ceb034c000001

Regards,
Rama Krishna Chinnam