Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.
It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.
2015-10-10 10:36 PM
When it does it does the bluetooth symbol go off as well? I have the same problem in the car. It like it loses it's viability to the car had unit. I have top reboot the phone whilst the car is on. The cats 2 weeks old so I don't think it's a compatibility issue. It's definitely the phone and is really getting on my nerves!
2015-10-28 06:59 AM
Same issue here - extremely annoying. Previous samsung phones never had a drama.
Bluetooth is still on when I click on the phone - but it has dropped the connection to my car.
Sony needs to fix this
2015-10-28 08:23 AM
I'm connected to my smartwatch via bluetooth 24/7 and not once did it disconnect without any reason (distance to phone or restarting it). So it's strange for me to hear that you have issues with bluetooth.
Could it be that the problem lies with the handsfree device? Do you have the chance to also connect a second device and see if both of them drop connection at the same time?
Do you have upgraded to the latest firmware?
2015-12-01 09:09 PM
me has same problem. If me has connected to my smart band swr 30 talk and try to connect to my car radio the connection is lost after 2 or 3 minutes and then only the smartband is connected. Me can establish the connection manually again but after 2 or 3 min the connection is terminated again.
need solution for this problem.
Thank you in advance
2015-12-07 01:14 PM
I have the same problem with my Z5 Premium.
Devices I have:
- Sony SBH52, which worked perfectly with my Nexus 6 and other phones.
- Sony SBH60, which I got with the Z5 Premium
- Audi Car, which worked fine with my Nexus 6, 5 and other phones
- Ausus ZenWatch (Original), which works fine with my Nexu 6 and other phones
When using the Z5 with the two headsets:
- I have to turn the headsets on force it to look for the phone and make the connection, which take aboout 20 secs. it works fine to start with. Sometimes, while on the call the the phone will disconnect form the headset, but still show its connected, and the call is routed through to the phone speakers. Forcing me to use the phone. - Very annoying. Originally I though the battery on the headset was dead, but this was not the case. This did not happen with the Nexus 6 previously.
When in the car:
- I enter the car, turn it on and find that the phone will not be connected to the car at all. So I have to go into bluetooth settings and force the phoen to seach for the car. This connects phone to the car, and allow me to make/ receive calls as normal. I have not experianced the disconnetion issue (with headsets, above) with the car, but I dont use the car for a lot of calls. - The phone needs to be discoverable, to allow the car to find it!
With the Watch:
The connection is automatic when moving back into range, and never seen the connecting with the watch fail in any way (with the exception of watch not being in range, which is normal). Works perfectly - so please dont break it.
When the headsets/ car is connected over bluetooth, I feel audio quality to be good, and stable. But when it does automatically disconnects, its very annoying as I need to work on my laptop or do other stuff while on a call. I think the phone is trying to save power, so it does not allow other devices to discover it.
2015-12-18 06:41 AM
I have the same problem with my Z5 and my car radio. After some minutes bluetooth connection is lost. After some minutes more the connection is etablished again automatically and so on... This is annoying. With other phones i've never had this problem.
2015-12-18 06:46 PM
the same for me! many many bluethoot problems. with audi bluethoot car....with smartband talk...with other device.