account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia z5 wont turn on

Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Xperia z5 wont turn on

Hello, I've had my xperia z5 for over 3 years and I've never really had any problems with it until recently. A few days ago i dropped it and after that it wouldn't turn on. It has happened before that it didn't want to turn on after i dropped it but after a few minutes later it would be fine. However this time the phone wouldn't turn on at all, sometimes the led light turns dark blue which ive never seen it do. When i plug it in also nothing happens, except that sometimes the led starts flashing dark red as if the battery is empty even though ive had it pluged in for almost a day now plus ive recently replaced the battery because the old one died. (it worked normally after I replaced the battery). 

1 REPLY 1
Learner
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Xperia z5 wont turn on

after reinstalling the battery the phone finally turned on and it seems to be running fine, except the battery indicator is stuck on 20%, does anyone know how to fix this?