account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia z5 Premium battery Drain so fast

Enthusiast
Message 41 of 165
Message 41 of 165

Re: Xperia z5 Premium battery Drain so fast

Learner
Message 42 of 165
Message 42 of 165

Same problem here!! Help please
Enthusiast
Message 43 of 165
Message 43 of 165

Battery stats drop 2% at once!

My battery percentage drop 2% at once. Ie.: 75% -> 73%.

Someone with the same issue !??

Fw: .200

Learner
Message 44 of 165
Message 44 of 165

xperia z5 premium battery drains !

I bought my z5 premium 4 days ago ! and the battery seems really **bleep** ! the full charge drains in like 3 hours onscreen time ! the screen takes too much of the battery usage 40% ! on my last z3 it took like 3% ! what happened ! does sony lied about the battery life time ! i really paid alot in this phone and i dont see any advantage in battery ! i'm a very heavy user and i though that this phone will satisfy my needs( i tried the stamina mode but it doesn't work for me because i want to recieve notifcations from social apps while screen is off ) i need a fast solution or i will return the phone back ..

Emperor
Message 45 of 165
Message 45 of 165

Re: xperia z5 premium battery drains !

@Ahmadmohye

That's not quite accurate, I have a Z3 right next to a Z5 Premium, with that said the Z5 Premium has a 4K display when watching media.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 46 of 165
Message 46 of 165

can you just tell me how the the screen consumes 35% of battery usage ! and the battery drains from 100% in just 3 hours !!

Emperor
Message 47 of 165
Message 47 of 165

@Ahmadmohye

Calm down, first things first, here are the forum guidelines

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Welcome/Discussion-guidelines/m-p/349678#U349678

second, this is a user based forum

third, that's normal that the screen will use up more than 40% of the battery. 

fourth, if you are watching videos, pictures (media) the screen will drain battery even faster because it will be on 4K, also check on other Xperias battery life and other brands battery life with the screen on while watching media. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 48 of 165
Message 48 of 165

i dont ! i just use whatsapp and facebook ! 

Adviser
Message 49 of 165
Message 49 of 165

Battery is bad on premium. It always system 78% for the screen. Even I set it to the low. How to fix this???? The battery is not 2days more like 6hours.

Adept
Message 50 of 165
Message 50 of 165

I've just got a Z5 Premium a couple of days ago, and when I first got it the battery time was showing as 2 to three days after a charge [usually from around 30% to 90-95%]. Now the widget sais 22 hours with everything enabled. I've got Greenify installed, bur I'm also using tasker. I've just now charged it and it's telling me that the screen is using 45% of the power, but there are no other stats...