account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Xperia Z5 - where do I enter a safe address so that I don't have to keep entering my password?

SOLVED
Visitor
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Xperia Z5 - where do I enter a safe address so that I don't have to keep entering my password?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Forum Legend
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Re: Xperia Z5 - where do I enter a safe address so that I don't have to keep entering my password?

Oh, it's called smart lock

Settings>lock screen & security>smart lock

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Learn to take care and troubleshoot your Device here:
Xperia Support by Sony: https://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Xperia Z5 - where do I enter a safe address so that I don't have to keep entering my password?

If you log in your Google account on Chrome, it will ask you if you want to save your passwords everytime you log in . If you agree. It will store your passwords on your Google account and it will auto fill when you visit the site again. 

Visitor
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Hi, sorry, this has nothing to do with Google or Chrome. It's a security thing on my Xperia Z5. To prevent you're having to put in a password, or use fingertip recognition, it's possible to choose physical locations (like where I live) whereby you can bypass the above. I've done it before, but it's gone, and I can't remember what to do.

Highlighted
Forum Legend
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Oh, it's called smart lock

Settings>lock screen & security>smart lock

View solution in original post

Visitor
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

thank you!