account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia Z5 shuts down at ~35%

SOLVED
Learner
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Xperia Z5 shuts down at ~35%

Hi

Having some issues with my Z5. The phone shuts down at 30 - 36%. It needs to be recharged to be able to start again (seems like ~35 is the new 0 and the battery time SU##S).

Is there a fix?
Is this a warrenty issue?

Model number: E6653
Build.Nr : 32.3.A.2.33

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Xperia Z5 shuts down at ~35%

Are u still in warranty period? Then claim it before it gets worse_ ur device battery must be running outta it's  life.  Don't rely on someone's reply _ if u perform a software Repair as they suggest... It will run gud for 1-2 weeks...soon or later after this _ it Wil shutsdown suddenly at 50% or 35% when u r recording a video or taking pics or may be  in Cal!! Trust me _safe mode and software Repair aren't reliable solutions for this kind of problems.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Xperia Z5 shuts down at ~35%

Are u still in warranty period? Then claim it before it gets worse_ ur device battery must be running outta it's  life.  Don't rely on someone's reply _ if u perform a software Repair as they suggest... It will run gud for 1-2 weeks...soon or later after this _ it Wil shutsdown suddenly at 50% or 35% when u r recording a video or taking pics or may be  in Cal!! Trust me _safe mode and software Repair aren't reliable solutions for this kind of problems.