account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Xperia Z5 is slower than it's predecessors predecessor!

Highlighted
Message 21 of 31
Message 21 of 31

Re: Xperia Z5 is slower than it's predecessors predecessor!

It's relevant because you are basing the speed of the phone on boot time alone which is madness.
I dunno if I can speak for others, but when showing off my devices I don't repeatedly restart or boot.
It's what the cpu and ram can do in normal use that makes it a faster, more streamlined system.
Man I love the Z3, but call a spade a spade, no way on gods earth it's a faster system than Z5,

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Emperor
Message 22 of 31
Message 22 of 31

Re: questions regarding Z5 v Z3

@MaxKøngeskov

if you say so, since you are new to this user based forum, here are the forum guidelines:

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Welcome/Discussion-guidelines/m-p/349678#U349678

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 23 of 31
Message 23 of 31

What? Are you even serious now? Are you giving me guidelines, becuase of YOUR inability to answer my query? This is the worst experience ever.

Emperor
Message 24 of 31
Message 24 of 31

@MaxKøngeskov

You should STOP and THINK and then check my first, second, third and fourth post, and of course the forum guidelines. 

Yet another reminder, this is a USER based forum

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 25 of 31
Message 25 of 31

bandicam 2016-09-04 04-24-03-822.jpgThis is a support forum not a "user based forum"

Message 26 of 31
Message 26 of 31

Are you even working for Sony?

Emperor
Message 27 of 31
Message 27 of 31

@MaxKøngeskov

It is clear that you have NOT read this 

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Welcome/Discussion-guidelines/m-p/349678#U349678

nor re-checked my earlier posts, you will find all your answers there. 

Message 28 of 31
Message 28 of 31

You have not tested if the Z3 was faster than the Z5, which you said you would do.

Your first post "Do elaborate, tell me what you are testing and I'll gladly test it with my devices"

Emperor
Message 29 of 31
Message 29 of 31

@MaxKøngeskov

It's really hard to help you when  try to antagonize others; read all the previous posts, yes, all the suggestions, follow them, and then post the links to YOUR videos, or follow the other suggestion and CONTACT SONY DIRECTLY >>> Local support 

Message 30 of 31
Message 30 of 31

Why should I bother making a video, when there already is a video???