account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia Z5 Yellow Tint on my display

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Xperia Z5 Yellow Tint on my display

I have an Xperia Z5 Dual since last few months i have spotted yellowish tint on my right display border, in the beigining its not visible, but now its slowly visible to the normal eye.

i have warraty till june 2018.

whether this one will be covered by warranty, i am 100% sure its fault by the z5 itself , not from outside factors.

please guide me , if i give for service how long it will take..they will change my display or they will correct that yellow tint .

thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Emperor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Xperia Z5 Yellow Tint on my display

@Mohamed45

I'm sorry to hear about the issue but this is a global user based forum, you have to contact your Local support to get it inspected and/or repaired.

On a side note, yellow tint on the screen could be due but not limited to water damage or due to a drop/stress

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Inhabitant
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Xperia Z5 Yellow Tint on my display

@uliwooly

It neither fell down nor split of water damage.. it was fine in my hand..i saw this yellow tint on december , since i have warranty until june i thought i will send later for repair under warranty,

i jhad similiar issue with xperia s also before they repaired me with warranty at that time.