account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Xperia Z5 Charging optimization

SOLVED
Adviser
Message 11 of 15
Message 11 of 15

Re: Xperia Z5 Charging optimization

thanks my friend that the answer i was looking for 

so should i go with Huawei P9 ?

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 12 of 15
Message 12 of 15

I have no idea hehehehe, I still like my Z5 though, however, gsmarena's battery test on Huawei P9 shows a very good battery life, endurance rating of 75H (Z5 has an endurance rating of 48H).

Regular
Message 13 of 15
Message 13 of 15

If you use this firmware version 32.0.A.4.11 than the estimated battery life is 3 days and 4 hours and 8 -9 days in standby mode it is a top version. This firmware was already installed when I bought my Z5 and I still use it

Adviser
Message 14 of 15
Message 14 of 15

it's a 5.1.1 version >>>> 
P9 on 6.0.1 and can get +6 SOT with 1 and half day

Message 15 of 15
Message 15 of 15

BUG: PLZ HELP, hi i cannnot turn off "Z5 Charging optimization"

i enter the setting turned it off and 

sometimes the chrage no more then 80-90% \@4.299v

instead of 100%@ v4.350 (like it was b4

like its not really turning off

most of the time ,i replug the chrager or turninng on and off again ,was helpful but not anymore

i think is because of the last build 32.2.A.5.11 (or could be battery memory effect?)

ps

i turning off the optimization when i need better life for 1 day, then turn on again for avarage day so save battery prolong life

sry for my bad english