account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Worst support ever and never sony again

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Worst support ever and never sony again

Well long story short. Almost a month ago now, while i was using my sony z5 premium (less than 1 year old, very well cared phone) my screen just went dark. Ill say it again i was using the phone, it was in my hand, i didnt drop it , i didnt pressure it on any way. I went on repair shop, they told me they can fix it for 100£, but i can contact sony, because the phone has 2 years warranty to them. So i contacted sony, i send them the device and here comes the issue number 1. They said the device is unrepairable, due to physical damage, and the warranty don't cover that, so they can offer me similar device for 280£. I wrote a complain in which i state, i never dropped the device, it didn't had even a single scratch anywhere on the body or the screen, because since the purchase is been with case and glass protector. I also mentioned the dark screen happened while i was using the device. In the end i get 0 response. I decide ill get my phone back and just to repair it elsewhere. I paid my 20 something fee, and contacted the chat support to arrange the delivery because i was going to be away from home next week. They said its not a problem, they will send the device and if i dont pick it up, they will just resend it again free of charge. So they sent it, as i said i was away, nobody pick it up and since then i am trying to get my device back. I contacted the chat support more than 10 times, because on the phone line i end up waiting for hours without answer. And every time they were saying "we are going to rise this to our team who is dealing with that stuff" and that's it. No actions taken, No response, I left my number, no calls, no rearrange shiping, no answer to my complain. Ill post this everywhere possible, so as many people to see how crap is sony support and how non reliable are their phones. Definitely never sony again.

2 REPLIES 2
Scavenger Hunt Winner
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Worst support ever and never sony again

I should find the post I made when the Z family was new and I said.. at least there not blowing up in people's faces... or burning down planes.. or banned on planes... Sony obviously gets their batteries from a different factory to Samsung or Apple... huehue

//----------------- C:\》$ Path- Thyme: .trawler //-----------------Auto-Correct Disclaimer: Not sorry. //----------------- Batteries not included.
Inhabitant
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Worst support ever and never sony again

The sony is a great company to produce crap phones.

Actually the phones are pretty smart, strong, fast, cool,.... If and only if you delete all the apps and turn the phone off.