account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

VoLte option is not available in Xperia z5 dual

Inhabitant
Message 51 of 56
Message 51 of 56

Re: 4G Volte services are missing after 7.0 update

You need to do flashing by taking India generic version and sony support team doesn't aware of it anything... they don't have proper knowledge. Search in google with your particular model for India generic version and then do flash.. you will have VOLTE enanbled. good luck.

Highlighted
Learner
Message 52 of 56
Message 52 of 56

Z5P DUAL E6833 VOLTE SUPPORT

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME.

IM USING Z5P DUAL  MODEL [E6833].

IM USING JIO 4G NETWORK WHICH IS A TRUE 4G NETWORK WITH VOLTE SUPPORT

BUT ON MY HANDSET I CANT SEE ANY OPTION FOR ENABLING VOLTE NOR IT IS NOT AUTOMATICALLY TRIGGERED, BUT I CAN USE 4G INTERNET. AND I CANT MAKE ANY CALLS WITHOUT VOLTE SUPPORT.

I HOPE SOMEONE IN SONY WILL NOTICE THIS AND PROVIDE A VOLTE ENABLE UPDATE TO Z5P DUAL USERS....

One time poster
Message 53 of 56
Message 53 of 56

Re: Z5P DUAL E6833 VOLTE SUPPORT

Yes, Sony should consider release of VOLTE update to all Xperia Z5 Premium Dual irrespective of Models and Region. Mine is also E6833, but waiting to get Volte to use Reliance JIO network. 

Learner
Message 54 of 56
Message 54 of 56

Re: XPERIA Z5 COMPACT VOLTE SUPPORT FOR JIO NETWORK IN INDIA

Hi Damo7,

Can u please tell me the procedure of flashing Indian firmware on my Sony Xperia z5 premium dual to get VOLTE support.

Thanks & regards

Anuj

One time poster
Message 55 of 56
Message 55 of 56

Namaste 🙏 sir my mobile was buy in bubai sir I am using in India and my mobile was Sony Xperia z5 premium dule E6833 plz help me how to change setting of LTE to VOLTE 

Learner
Message 56 of 56
Message 56 of 56

There is only one solution.. U need to flash India rom in your Sony Xperia z5 premium to get jio VOLTE services.

I bought  my Sony Xperia z5 premium from Singapore. Initially it was not showing volte  services in India but after flashing the Indian ROM, I am now using jio volte  services.