account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Videos and Audio stops

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

Videos and Audio stops

Since the last update, my Xperia Z5 Compact suddenly keeps on stopping whenever I am playing audio or video software.

1. While I am watching Youtube, the video suddenly stops, it will pause and I will have to manually complete it. (not a buffering problem).

2. When I am listening to a podcast via headphones, it will pause and I will have to manually complete it.

3. When I am playing downloaded music via the speakers it will pause and I will have to manually complete it.

Other notes:

The phone is not hot, or has been excessively used before the program pauses.

The phone is not in a position where it can be easily bumped or the pause button accidentally pressed.

Internet connectivity is not an issue as both the music and podcasts have been downloaded (and I turn wifi off to save battery when doing activites 2 and 3.