account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Update app

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Update app

Update app
I have a problem with updating the apps. Certainly I can not update apps like Facebook. It starts to update and when you're at 100% it keeps going or starts all over again?

Can someone help me ?

Many Thanks

App aktualisieren

Ich habe ein Problem mit der Aktualisierung der apps. Bestimmt apps wie zum Beispiel Facebook kann ich nicht mehr aktualisieren. Es fängt an zu aktualisieren und wenn man bei 100 % ist macht es weiter oder beginnt von vorne? 

Kann mir jemand helfen ?

Vielen Dank 

1 REPLY 1
Emperor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Update app

@Fuchs9 

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post.

How about if you clear the app data 

settings > apps & noticiations > see all apps > Google Play services and Google Play Store > Storage > clear data > restart the phone > check again

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)