account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

The idea for SONY Mobile

Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

The idea for SONY Mobile

Hello, fans of SONY! Recently I purchased a phone XPERIA Z5Compact for several reasons, among which were a small size and the presence of a strap attachment. I suggest SONY MOBILE not only to renew the equipment of all its products with such fasteners, but it is also necessary to put such a hand strap along with the charger as standard in the packing box. The vast majority of consumers do not use the strap simply because there is no way to try it "here and now." I am sure that many leading active lifestyles, as well as lovers of photography, will appreciate this convenience and it will be beneficial to distinguish SONY products from competitors in the market. Do not leave my letter without attention! Someone, tell me how to bring to the manufacturer my idea?DSC_9893.JPG