account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Sony Z5 Stuck on Sony logo startup screen

Visitor
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Sony Z5 Stuck on Sony logo startup screen

Hey all,

Today I just wanted to restart my phone just because it was a while since I restarted it and it put me into what seems like a stuck boot. I've tried all the things to shut it off and restart it. It just keeps doing the same thing. Safe boot wont help either and I can't connect it to my computer. It doesn't show the charge LED when I charge it and the OFF button next to the SIM card doesn't have any affect aswel.

What am I suposed to do?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Sony Z5 Stuck on Sony logo startup screen

Hi @RicardoZ5

Sorry to know that :/

Did you try restar your device without the sim and the sd card?

This is a user-based global forum. So please, write in english! By doing so, it can be well received and monitored.
If the problem is solved, mark it as a solution so others can know Grinning Face
Visitor
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Yep I did no diffrence

Highlighted
Scavenger Hunt Winner
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

What colour does the LED display when you plug the phone in to a PC while holding volume Up?

What colour does the LED display when you plug the phone in to a PC while holding volume down?

//----------------- C:\》$ Path- Thyme: .trawler //-----------------Auto-Correct Disclaimer: Not sorry. //----------------- Batteries not included.
One time poster
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Hello i have the same problem and i just did what you said. I pluged it to my computer and hold volume up the led color became blue

Apprentice
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Try lightly twisting the phone top and bottom in one direction or another (and keeping it twisted) to see if it boots.